Thursday, April 17, 2008

Words for Amy (my ex-girlfriend)

Amy, she is my ex-girlfriend, i knew her for 3 years wornderful relationship, and suddenly she just left me for NO REASON, she just turned my life from worse to wrost..with her i had hope in my life,without her im hopless and sick..
Amy u can make my life HEAVEN or u can make it HELL..its ur choice!!
I luv u Amy and i miss u..
To the first and last girl I've ever loved..
To the first and last girl I write poetry about..
To the first and last girl who made me cry for days and nights..
To Amy..
Devastated Heart
I'm trying so hard to say I hate u..
I'm trying so hard to go on without u..
I'm trying so hard to get u out of my heart..
I'm trying so hard to get u out of my think..
I'm trying so hard to get u out of my veins and say u gone..
But here we r and there so far we've become..
Smuggling from my pain and misery..
Running away from life cant be ever merciful to me..
Hiding away from life cant be ever kindness to me..
These things won't ever leave me alone..
It looks like I born to be jaded without breaks..
It looks like I have to fall down on my face and kiss my life good-bye..
And when I die, you'll miss me!!
But here we are and there so far we've become..
I see u in my dreams and u wandering away from me in my facts..
Its too much stress that breaks my heart to parts..
I'm down on my hands and knees and I almost be all down..
Please trust me and take my hand..
When I get up you'll understand and you'll give me a thank..
But here we r and there so far we've become..
****
I asked the elves why do I always fall down when I get up?
I asked the angels why should I pay for people mistakes?
I asked my heart why do u always scream and cry when no one cares for u?
These questions keep running in my head for days and days..
No one cares, no one understands..
Please I need answers heals my heart cuts and wounds..
I won't fall down, I won't give up..
I won't give up to my fake life and my bad luck..
I won't give up to people changing..
No matter what happens cuz I can't change the person who I'm..
And I won't cuz people feelings not a game!!
Not a game u can play it whenever u want and toss it whenever u like..
Can u see how fast I'm drowning? can u feel me?
Can u hear me screaming? though I can hear u whispering..
I realized I'm so uncomforted and confused..
When and how it'll be over?
Sometimes I say things and I regret and I apologize..
Even it didn't hurt as much u hurt me..
Darling I forgive u after all, if u treat me well..
Cuz I can't live this life and u r not by my side..
It's not over, its just a page has been turned over..
I've painted on every piece of my heart, I LUV U WITH NO REGRETS..
And I'm your SEMPER FIDELIS..
And I'm A DEVASTATED HEART..
You can starve me for years and years..
You can shoot me on the leg..
You can cut me off in pieces and feed the dogs from me..
You can burry me a life in a grave..
You can keep me in a misery and loneliness cage for hundred of years..
You can do whatever u want but U CANT stop me loving and dreaming of u..
You can be who u want and I still cuz I truly love u..
I believe in God and fate though sometimes we can create our fate..
So I won't give up and I'll wait for u to be close to u again..
I'll ride monsters and dragons just to be close to u..
I'll ride planes and rockets just to be close to u..
I'll sail ships and submarines just to be close to u..
I'm willing to die just to be close to u and part of u..
****
I'm trying to kill my pain but it only generates more..
Please stop this pain and treat me like a human with feelings...
Or do I have to die and then u will?
I hope u are not intending to be stubborn, please be nice with me..
Tell me WHAT HAVE I DONE?!! so I deserve to be like this?
I'll start again to be with u again and WHATEVER PAIN MAY COME!!
Semper Fi,
Sam
March-2nd-08

6 Comments:

Blogger Marshmallow26 said...

Hello Sam,

Nice words dude! Keep going

Thursday, April 17, 2008 12:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice Sam. I hope Amy gets to read this poem someday.

Laurie

Thursday, April 17, 2008 6:23:00 PM  
Blogger neurotic_wife said...

Wow...Beautiful

Thursday, April 17, 2008 6:38:00 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

hello Marsho, Laurie and neurotic_wife..
Laurie, Amy alredy read it be4 5 days when i left to go back to work, back to sux life!!
i worte it in handwriting and i gave it to her in envelop..
tx fellas for stopping by..

Semper Fi,
Sam

Thursday, April 17, 2008 7:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for your advice guys, it helped me a lot, I went to www.saveabreakup.com and followed their step by step instructions and it worked perfectly, now me and my girlfriend are back together.

Tuesday, October 05, 2010 6:03:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was looking for Advise on breaking up and found this great site www.saveabreakup.com I gotta admit its great and it worked for me and helped me a lot.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010 5:02:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home