Friday, July 17, 2009

Watz the meaning of "LIFE"?

I always ask myself lately, watz the meaning of life? or why i shudnt die wen there were alot of ppl around me died, and my life was on the edge? why i didnt die by then? is it cuz fate have a long-term tiring suck life? or short-term good nice life?
but i realy wish to die, but that doesnt mean im giving up everythin and sit do nothing..
am i shud keep fighting till my time comes?
the other night, i missed Amy so much, i havnt talk to her for more then 8 days(cuz of some problems in this shitty life)..so i decided to buy her flowers and go to her house..i left my home and i drove my car into Mansour city trying to get her some natuarl flowers, bt the flowers shops were closed cuz it was too damn late, then i went to Karada and Jadrieh, and i found only one flowers shop opening and i was like thanx god, finaly, then i went in the shop and i asked him for natuarl flowers and he was like "am sorry im out of natuarl flowers"..i was like Damn!!
i kept looking for another shop cuz i realy needed to do that and suprising her, i kept askin ppl in the street and they were thinking am i crazy or something, cuz i was looking for flowers in late time in Baghdad!!..
evantualy i cudnt find the flowers and i returned back to my home depressed and i cudnt have my dinner..
i jst wanna Amy know that my life is nothing jst like now without her&will she appreciate my life with her?

i dont know watz goin on with me, is it fate punishment to me? or its am out of luck?
can anyone plz tell me watz the meaning of "LIFE"?
cuz i see life in my side view is a bitch..am i right?
fellas if u had the choice between ur life and ur family wat will u chose?will u give away ur family and ur love away and enjoy ur life alone? would u?
am i shud chose my life with my family and my love and beg for the rest of my life?
alot of q's running in my head and my head is just gonna blow the hell up, and i realy wish it does..
LIFE sux gentlemen bt we shud do not give up!!
and i WONT give up and i'll keep fighting and i'll keep these q's running till god take my misery life away and i rest in peace!!

this post was unusaul post of me, bt it was jst something i had and i wanted to through it away..

7 Comments:

Blogger Sandybelle said...

sometimes i feel the same.. but we are alive, and we should SMILE.. keep up samo..

Saturday, July 18, 2009 8:01:00 PM  
Blogger Khalid from iraqiblogupdates.blogspot.com/ said...

Dear Sam,

It's sad that you did n't find some fresh flowers when you needed them. I hope you found the time to do it the next day.

As to your question:

can anyone plz tell me watz the meaning of "LIFE"?

Read what Shakespeare and Joseph Conrad wrote about life:

We are such stuff
As dreams are made on, and our little life
Is rounded with a sleep…
William Shakespeare

A man that is born falls into a dream like a man who falls into the sea.
Joseph Conrad

Then the flowers that you are looking for have a place in your life:

Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower. ~Hans Christian Anderson

Now read what Byrne says about life and purpose:

The purpose of life is a life of purpose. ~Robert Byrne

And finally have a look at this one:

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me." ~Erma Bombeck

I have every hope that you will find a good plan for yourself and your family -not a plan just for yourself- to have more happiness and more good times.

Take care,

Sunday, July 19, 2009 3:22:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting.....
What the life is meaning ?
It's look like ( for some one in YR age) is some thing between YR legs !!
But, U need 2 keep survive 4 the next 20 years or so 2 know what the real meaning of life !!!!

Best,
sam

Sunday, July 19, 2009 11:27:00 AM  
Blogger Bill said...

That's Life

Monday, July 20, 2009 1:16:00 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

Sandy, thank u girl, oh yea we still alive!!
Khalid, i'll try tonight to get some fresh flowers but i'll go out ealrier before the shops close..i'll let u know wats gonna happen..and thank u soooo much for these sayings they r realy intersting..
Anonymous (Sam) tx man for stopping by..btw howold r u?jst curious though!!
Bill, thank u man sooo much for this song, i realy loved it,its realy there is ppl in life used to be very rich and then they got pauper!!or ppl used to be pauper then they got be very wealthy and theres ppl still the same they r!!
that's life!!
tx again everybody for stopping by and sharing with me..

Monday, July 20, 2009 1:41:00 PM  
Blogger Hanan said...

Sam..
your search for flowers in the middle of the night in baghdad is truely an action of a brave man.. i hope Amy knows how much you went through as you searched..

oh and about the crowded Q's in your mind.. i suffer from the same agony.. they don't seem to go away,, new ones are born as time goes by..
~wishing you all the best from saudi arabia

Saturday, July 25, 2009 11:14:00 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

thank u Monalisa for stopping by..
i did it again, i wen out again few nights ago but i went earlier, and i bought her the flowers, therez somthin so funny happened with me..
wen i went to the flowers shop, i was realy very nice dressed and i was looking that im very rich man, so anyways i went in, and i asked the guy for flowers and and i told him that i came to him the other night i came to him bt he was closed and he said oh yea i had something to do out of the shop so i closed earlier..
so anyways i asked him how much for the flowers?( i was counting that these flowers will cost 15000 ID), he was like 25000 ID Sir,i was like Oops, alright here u go..
i realy didnt think it'l cost 25000 ID and besides i didnt want to ask him for discounts, i thought with myself it worth nothing for Amy's sake..
i was having finicial problems that time cuz i was currently out of job and broke, bt tx god am better now, and kinda i have a job now..
abt these q's in my mind, i kinda passed lil bit from them, cuz i started reading psychology posts and articles, it helped me alot..u shud do the same, cuz trust me life aint gonna stop, its like a race and we shud never stop, and therez no final line, the only final line is our death..
thats where we stop cuz we r dead!!
wishing u all the best from Baghdad..

Sunday, July 26, 2009 1:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home