Friday, October 9, 2009

I Fuckin Made it!! Thanx GOD!!

Finally I passed!!!
I'm now in the last year in college, in graduation year!!!!, the year after i'll be inhsalla a fuckin computers engineer!!!lol..
Oh My God! I jst cant wait to graduate and get a well paid job with foreign companies! and get a realy good pay, pay that makes me rich fast!!lol, damn dude, i can't fuckin wait..
getting a job better then interpretiation!! fuckin great man!!

Here i want thank all my friends that stood with me during my exams, and u ppl, my blog readers..
u ppl were the best supporter i ever had!
u ppl kept me motivated and kept me having hope!
i want thank my friends and my Heroine, she was and she is and she will be the great girl i've ever seen..
Heroine was always waking me up in phone calls, always tellin me to concetrate and study, always keeping me having hope and believe that i'll pass this year, she trusted myself more then i did to myself!!
I admit here,i'm without Heroine will be not able to pass this year, i passed bcuz of her!

thanx again everybody and very big thanx to God, my family and Heroine..

Sam, 75% Computers Engineer lOoOl!!
jst one year more and i'll be 100%, lol

9 Comments:

Blogger Marshmallow26 said...

Hi Sam,

1000 Mabrook IT. Inshalla you will do great in your last year.

Friday, October 09, 2009 6:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations for your success! so close to be a computer engineer!

Wish you more success. what about your girlfriend Amy?

Hope you all enojy times there.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> J.H.

Sunday, October 11, 2009 9:49:00 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

Marsho my amezing sis,
well IT is good dept, bt comm is better, lol..
thank u sis..

J.H and Marsho,
thanx J.H so much..
well u mean my EX-girlfriend??!
we broke up jst today..
i talked to her parents yeasterday and i told them i prefer breaking up with her, so we broke up!
and i found a better person, a better lover, girl that knows realy wat the word love means, girl deserve all the happiness i do for her, all the sacrifice i do for her..
girl calls Heroine..
J.H cuz ur comments, i found out she loves me, and i figured out that i love her too..
me and her read ur comments and we found out that every single word u've said is in me and her..
so since that time we started loving each other more and more and exploring each other..
things r so good with her thanx god, and i truely love her,i feel like i jst knew now wat the feeling love means, love with happiness not love with pain and misery, love with my beautiful mind, soul and looking Heroine..
next few days hopefully i'll talk with her parents..
so thank u Marsho for ur advices and thank u J.H for ur comments cuz ur comments were the main reason in changin my life to a better life, life with love and happiness..
so tx again and big thanx to god for helping me out..

Sunday, October 11, 2009 1:57:00 PM  
Blogger البرجوازي العراقي said...

Your blog is added to list of
IRAQI BLOG INDEX
http://iraqiblogindex.blogspot.com
iraqiblogindex@gmail.com

Wednesday, October 14, 2009 1:51:00 AM  
Blogger RhusLancia said...

Congratulations on your life & love, Sam!


le roi de Suède n'a pas de prix Nobel de la paix. Öbama.

Friday, October 16, 2009 6:26:00 AM  
Blogger Sandybelle said...

and here you are, with success!! congratulations!

Saturday, October 24, 2009 12:55:00 PM  
Blogger MAIS M.ISSA said...

CONGRATULATIONS...i think you have to start thinking of getting out of Iraq.you use the word(fukin)alot hehe

Saturday, November 14, 2009 1:28:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sam! how are you man?
we have not heard about you for a long while , and we are waiting. write soon.
J.H.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Tuesday, December 01, 2009 5:33:00 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

hellos everybody,
im sorry ive been busy and kinda away from my pc,
tx everybody for everything and am good so far!

Thursday, December 10, 2009 8:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home